DEVDAYS STUDENT TRACK
DevDays offers free FHIR tutorials, and free access to the event in Redmond for student teams.
Here is how it works.
1. Register for the Student Track before March 25th, 2019.
2. Learn FHIR with our online tutorials and join the online hackathon at Hackfest.
If your university supports your trip to Redmond (travel and stay):
3. Submit your application for the award competition. Submit through Hackfest before April, 22nd, 2019.
A jury of three FHIR experts will assess your work in order to select the top three teams. By May 1st, these winning teams will be announced.
If you are one of the three winning teams:
4. Prepare for your visit to Redmond. Your team gets free access to the full 3 days of DevDays!
5. Present your showcase at DevDays. A jury of FHIR experts selects the final winner.
So, you can participate in the Student Track and learn FHIR, even if your university does not support your trip to Redmond. Just follow steps 1 and 2, and learn about FHIR. But of course, we hope your ambitions go beyond step 2 and you will show some amazing FHIR things at DevDays.