DevDays US 2020 features the Startup Track again! We invite health IT startups to attend DevDays at a discounted entrance fee and compete for a prize.
Your product will compete on:
- how FHIR enables your app to work
- how innovative your idea is
- the business value your product offers
Don’t miss this opportunity to rub shoulders with the founders of FHIR, Big Tech and the major EHR vendors. At DevDays, you will learn more about FHIR, network with the community, and validate your ideas.
Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
During the Startup Track Session, each nominated company will have 5 minutes to virtual pitch their product. The following companies are nominated to pitch their product:
- ChronicMOBILE: FHIR-based Digital Prescription Filfillment
- TipoTapp: Digital Healthcare Application in Minutes using FHIR on HexGen
- Embleema: Patient-Driven Research Networks
- The Sovereignty Network: FHIRing up a Data Platform for Anyone, Anywhere with Any Data
- NursIT Institute: FHIRPower Tools – The Energizer for Your FHIR Projects
The winner receives a cash prize of $2500.
For any questions regarding the Startup Track, send us an email.