DevDays US 2020 features the Startup Track again! We invite health IT startups to attend DevDays at a discounted entrance fee and compete for a prize.
Your product will compete on:
- how FHIR enables your app to work
- how innovative your idea is
- the business value your product offers
Don’t miss this opportunity to rub shoulders with the founders of FHIR, Big Tech and the major EHR vendors. At DevDays, you will learn more about FHIR, network with the community, and validate your ideas.
Spots are limited: up to 5 companies (2 attendees per company) will be accepted for the Startup Track. If you don’t make it in, you can always come as a regular event attendee.
Wednesday, June 17, 2020 in Cleveland, OH.
The Startup Track will run for the entire day on Wednesday. We will start with a briefing in the morning. Afterwards you are encouraged to attend the morning sessions, have lunch, and then work on your product in the afternoon. The product pitches (5 minutes each) and prize awards will wrap up our time in the venue and then we will all head for the night out!
The Startup Track runs on Wednesday, June 17 only. The entrance fee is $300 per person. You will get access to all tutorials. The winner receives a cash prize of $2500. If you would like to attend all of the conference days and not just Wednesday, that is possible for $1395 total.
Apply by filling out the online form before April 23, 2020, if you meet the following requirements:
- You are a healthcare startup – Defining what exactly is a startup is pretty hard, so we use the following definition: a company of 50 or fewer employees, 3 years or less in operation, with a new product on the market that will be FHIR-enabled
- You have a product or a proof-of-concept with FHIR connectivity (or are close enough to have something working at DevDays)
We will respond to all applications on May 8, 2020.
For any questions regarding the Startup Track, send us an email.