HL7 FHIR DevDays
June 10-13, 2024
Registration Fees DevDays 2024
|Paid by May 6, 2024
|Paid after May 6, 2024
All fees are in US Dollars (USD).
The early registration fee applies to registrations and payments received by May 6, 2024.
The registration fee includes:
- Full access to the program with keynotes, tutorials and presentations
- Access to networking areas
- Drinks & bites on Monday evening
- Lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Social event and dinner on Wednesday
- Farewell drinks on Thursday
Register, buy a tree, help the planet!
- HL7 FHIR exists with the help of planes, trains and automobiles transporting health IT professionals to FHIR Connectathons, Work Group Meetings and DevDays to develop the standard. A result of travel is carbon dioxide emission, so while we are improving healthcare we are also being detrimental to the planet. DevDays wants to help you make a difference and improve our environment! We are partnering with One Tree Planted, an international non-profit organization working with people all over the world, to plant trees in their regions.
- When you register, you can add a tree to your order. Or two. Or four. In fact, for every tree that you buy, DevDays will double your impact by buying another! Our goal is to plant 2,000 trees in support of the Million Tree Challenge. Together we can make a difference!
Payment & Confirmation
Registrations are only confirmed when full payment has been received by the organizers. Payments can be made via credit card, check, or bank transfer, and an email will be sent confirming registration.
Prepaid registrants who cancel by May 6, 2024, will receive a full refund minus a $50 USD processing fee. No refunds will be provided after this deadline. Cancellation requests should be sent to email@example.com
The organizers will not be liable for any loss, (physical) injuries or damages suffered at the HL7 FHIR DevDays 2024, including damage, theft or loss of property of an attendee, unless this is the result of gross negligence or willful misconduct by HL7 FHIR DevDays 2024.
McNamara Alumni Center
200 SE Oak Street
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Attendees of our conference will need to secure their own room reservations. Some suggestions for hotel booking sites:
Special discounts are available for students, and attendees residing in low-income countries. Discounts cannot be combined.
Students who are enrolled as full-time students can apply for the student registration fee.
- Send the proof of full-time university enrollment to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your student coupon code
- On the registration form, enter your coupon code (upon checkout)
Participants from Low-income Countries
A discount is available to those living in low-income countries.
How to apply for a discount:
- Send your request via the form
- Your request will be reviewed by the DevDays organizers
- Your country of residence will be verified as an Low Income Country from the World Bank data: World Bank Country and Lending Groups – World Bank Data Help Desk
- If your application is approved, you will receive an email with registration and payment instructions
- A Certificate of Attendance will be provided after the event
Currently no COVID-19 related restrictions or requirements apply for DevDays attendees.
The COVID policy will be evaluated closer to the event dates and may be updated based on developments and CDC guidelines.
Any questions on registration?