HL7 FHIR DEVDAYS
June 6-9, 2023
Amsterdam | Hybrid Edition
Registration Fees DevDays 2023
|Category||Early Registration||Late Registration|
|Paid by May 12, 2023||Paid after May 12, 2023|
|In person||€ 1.900||€ 2.200|
|Virtual||€ 900||€ 1.200|
|Students (in person)*||€ 950||€ 1.250|
|Students (virtual)*||€ 450||€ 750|
All fees are in Euros (EUR) and are exclusive of 21% VAT (if applicable).
The early registration fee applies to registrations and payments received by May 12, 2023.
The registration fee for the in-person event includes:
- Full access to the program with keynotes, tutorials, community talks, Let’s Build! sessions, Birds-of-a-feather sessions
- Access to networking areas
- Drinks & bites on Tuesday evening
- Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Dinner on Wednesday
- Social event and dinner on Thursday
The registration fee for the virtual event includes:
- Access to the program with keynotes, tutorials and community talks
- Access to recordings and slides of the above-mentioned sessions
Register, buy a tree, help the planet!
- HL7 FHIR exists with the help of planes, trains and automobiles transporting health IT professionals to FHIR Connectathons, Work Group Meetings and DevDays to develop the standard. A result of travel is carbon dioxide emission, so while we are improving healthcare we are also being detrimental to the planet. DevDays wants to help you make a difference and improve our environment! We are partnering with Trees for All, an international non-profit organization working with people all over the world, to plant trees in their regions.
- When you register, you can add a tree to your order. Or two. Or four. In fact, for every tree that you buy, DevDays will double your impact by buying another! The trees will be planted in two different countries in the world. Together we can make a difference!
Special discounts are available for students, groups of 4 and more and delegates residing in low or lower middle-income countries. Discounts cannot be combined.
- Discounted fees are available for groups from 4 – 10 persons (7.5-10% discount per person)
- A special discount code is required. Send your request (incl. group size and virtual/in person) to email@example.com to receive this code
- Use this code when registering for DevDays
Students who are enrolled as full-time students can apply for the student registration fee.
- A special code is required. Send your request to receive this code to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use this code when registering for DevDays
- Attach the proof of full-time university enrollment to the email
For students participating in the Student Track, check the registration details on the Student Track page.
Participants from Low and Lower Middle Income Countries (LMIC)
Discounted fees are available to those living in low and lower middle income countries and wishing to attend virtually.
- Fee for those from Africa: € 75, all-in
- Fee for other low and lower-middle-income countries: € 125, all-in
How to apply for a ticket (virtual attendance only):
- Send your request via the LMIC form below
- Your requests will be reviewed by the DevDays organizers
- Your country of residence will be verified as an LMIC from the World Bank data: World Bank Country and Lending Groups – World Bank Data Help Desk
- If your application is approved, you will receive a discount code. Use this code to register for DevDays
- A Certificate of Attendance will be provided after the event
Payment & Confirmation
Registrations are only confirmed when full payment has been received by the organizers. Payments can be made via credit card, PayPal, iDeal, or bank transfer. You will receive an email, confirming registration, as soon as the payment is received.
The access code to the virtual event will only be sent to the attendees when full payment is received by the organizers.
Prepaid registrants who cancel by May 12, 2023, will receive a full refund minus a € 50 processing fee. No refunds will be provided after this deadline. Cancellation requests should be sent to email@example.com
The organizers will not be liable for any loss, (physical) injuries or damages suffered at the HL7 FHIR DevDays 2023, including damage, theft or loss of property of an attendee, unless this is the result of gross negligence or willful misconduct by HL7 FHIR DevDays 2023.
Johan Huizingalaan 763 A
1066 VH Amsterdam
Attendees of our conference will need to secure their own room reservations. Some suggestions for hotel booking sites:
Any questions on registration?