Your product will compete on:
- how FHIR enables your app to work
- how innovative your idea is
- the business value your product offers
Don’t miss this opportunity to rub shoulders with the founders of FHIR, Big Tech and the major EHR vendors. At DevDays, you will learn more about FHIR, network with the community, and validate your ideas.
Spots are limited: up to 3 companies (2 attendees per company) will be accepted for the Startup Track. If you don’t make it in, you can always join as a regular event attendee!
Last year’s winners:
Virtual pitches will be presented during the daily plenary sessions. Winner will be announced during the closing on Friday, November 20.
During the Startup Track Session, each nominated company will have 5 minutes to virtual pitch their product. The winner receives a cash prize of € 2500.
Apply by filling out the online form before October 16, 2020, if you meet the following requirements:
- You are a healthcare startup – Defining what exactly is a startup is pretty hard, so we use the following definition: a company of 50 or fewer employees, 3 years or less in operation, with a new product on the market that will be FHIR-enabled
- You have a product or a proof-of-concept with FHIR connectivity (or are close enough to have something working at DevDays)
We will respond to all applications on October 30, 2020.
Per nominated company, max 2 attendees will be allowed to register for a discounted fee of € 325 per attendee.
For any questions regarding the Startup Track, send us an email.