HL7 FHIR DevDays
June 6-9, 2023
Amsterdam | Hybrid Edition
Unleash your nerdiness and win the DevDays 2023 Ubernerd Award
Why simply switch on a light when you could use a Wi-Fi Smart Light Switch with Cloud API?
Why water your plants with a boring old watering can when you could program a hydroponic system and monitor environmental impact and horticultural metrics on a fancy digital dashboard?
It’s time to put on your geek chic and demo your latest over-the-top home application during the DevDays Nerds Track.
Here are the rules:
- Submit your presentation before June 1, using the form below.
- If selected, pitch your nerd thing in 10 minutes and 0 seconds in one of our break-out sessions. (If you win, you get to do it again on the central stage.)
- Live presentations are good. Slides are fine, but no bonus points for excruciating detail.
Please note: we can only accept submissions from in-person participants at DevDays in Amsterdam
The winning criteria:
The winner walks away with the DevDays Ubernerd Award, plus a free ticket to DevDays 2024.
- A blatant imbalance between the time needed to implement the nerd thing, and actual utility.
- Added value of your solution over the obvious solution (zero is excellent, negative values are encouraged).
- Expected admiration from other nerds (more = better).
- Suppressed laughter from friends and family. Bonus points for eye-rolling.
The jury selects the presenters and the winner.
The jury: Ewout Kramer, Ubernerd at Firely; James Agnew, Ubernerd at Smile Digital Health; Josh Mandel, Ubernerd at Microsoft.
What else do I need to know?
- We can only accept submissions from in-person participants at DevDays in Amsterdam.
- If your application has been selected for presentation, we will let you know by June 3.
Questions? Please reach out to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about DevDays,
please contact our Conference Manager Marita Mantle-Kloosterboer