Call for presentations
We are now accepting talk proposals for DevDays 2019!
Deadline submission: July 22, 2019
The DevDays schedule offers several types of sessions:
- Tutorials: presentation with examples and Q&A
- Let’s Build! sessions: guided exercises in a classroom setting (stand-alone or as a follow-up to a tutorial)
- Plenary talks/keynotes
- Community Track sessions: presentations for and by participants
We select among the proposals based on the below criteria. Please make sure to address these criteria in your application.
Tutorials and Let’s Build! (40 minutes)
- Relevance for a broad audience
- FHIR is at the core of the topic
- The proposal contains clearly defined learning goals for the participants
- The topic has practical value for implementers in their day job
- Expertise of the speaker and speaking skills
- For the Let’s Build! sessions: exercises available for a group of people
Plenary talks /Keynotes (20 minutes)
- Related to FHIR or the FHIR community, directly or indirectly
- Motivational goal or expressing a vision for healthcare technology
- Non-technical, inspiring speaking skills
Community Track presentation (20 minutes):
- Focus on FHIR implementation
- Sharing of dos & don’ts and best practices
- Non-commercial: no product pitches
Speakers in plenary sessions, tutorials and Let’s Build! sessions have free access to the event and the speakers’ dinner. For the Community Track, registration and payment is required. Travel and stay are at the expense of all speakers.
If you wish to present at DevDays, submit your proposal here before July 22nd.
The deadline for your submission is July 22, 2019. We will inform you on the outcome of our evaluation before August 23, 2019.
For any enquiries, please contact Marita Mantle-Kloosterboer at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Time / Date||Wednesday, November 20||Thursday, November 21||Friday, November 22|
Startup & Student sessions
|Evening||Eat, Meet & Code||Social Event|
The program will contain the following tracks:
- Building Clients
- Building Servers
- FHIR for modelers
- FHIR in the Cloud
- FHIR Standard
- Machine Learning
- SMART on FHIR
- Special Topics